Prospanica is proud to offer a select number of scholarships for qualified undergraduate and graduate business students committed to making a positive change through their contributions to society. We’re looking for entrepreneurial thinkers who know that true accomplishment is much more than individual success, it uplifts the entire Hispanic community.
We have a select number of Prospanica scholarships of up to $5,000. Applicants to the Prospanica Scholarship Program must:
- Be a United States citizen, legal permanent resident, or DACA recipient.
- Be of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) OR have a minimum 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) in combination with work experience during that time.
- Have a Prospanica membership – Member ID required.
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a postgraduate (Master’s or PhD) or undergraduate program in an accredited university business school (in the United States or Puerto Rico). If applying for the undergraduate awards, the applicant must currently be a college sophomore or higher.
The 2024 Scholarship Program Will Run In
The preliminary round will be open from March 1, 2023.
Application Open: February 20th, 2024
Application Deadline: April 30, 2024
Applicants invited to the second round will have until June 30th to complete the full application.
Semi Finalist Open: June 3, 2024
Semi Finalist Deadline: June 30, 2024
Notification of Selection Results: July 22, 2024
Funds Disbursed: August, 2024
Check out this year’s FAQs. For more questions: Scholarships@prospanica.org
A Special Thank You to Our Scholarship Donors
Scholarship Recipient Testimonials
“I am honored to have received a Prospanica Foundation Scholarship and I can’t thank you enough for this support. I am the first in my family to attend business school and this scholarship helps make the financial stress a lot easier as I work towards this goal. Thank you for supporting my dream.”
“Prospanica has impacted me deeply in a professional and personal way. Personally it has been a great opportunity to give back to my community. It has been professional fulfilling being able to take advantage of all of the training that Prospanica offers in addition to the networking ability and the people I have met on this journey.”