Prospanica.org is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We actively work to ensure that our website is accessible and usable by people of all abilities.
Our Commitment to Accessibility
In our ongoing efforts to bring quality content and services to our users, we are working towards meeting the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities and user-friendly for everyone.
Our efforts to improve the accessibility of our website include:
- Incorporating accessibility features such as text alternatives for images, captions for videos, and keyboard navigation.
- Ensuring that our website is compatible with popular screen readers and other assistive technologies.
- Providing a consistent layout and design across all pages of our website.
- Offering alternative methods to access information and services, such as contacting our team via email or phone.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of our website or have any suggestions on how we can improve its accessibility, please do not hesitate to contact us. We value your input and will consider all suggestions to help us provide a more inclusive experience for all users.
Please provide the following information in your communication:
- A description of the issue you encountered.
- The URL (web address) of the page where you encountered the issue.
- Your contact information, so we can follow up with you and keep you informed of our progress.
While we strive to make our own content accessible, we cannot guarantee the accessibility of third-party content that may be linked to or embedded within our website. We encourage you to report any accessibility issues you encounter with third-party content so that we can work with the content provider to improve accessibility.
We understand that accessibility is an ongoing process and are committed to continually reviewing and updating our website to ensure it remains accessible. We welcome your feedback and appreciate your patience as we work towards meeting the WCAG 2.1 Level AA guidelines.
Last Updated: May 8, 2023